Luna Media is a young and vibrant media company specializing in publisher monetization services through proprietary ad units that increase user engagement. Luna is founded by partners with extensive experience in the Ad Tech industry and focuses on developing technology compiling the latest trends. As a result of direct connection to users and machine learning, Luna is able is cherry-pick the best audience for its brand partners.
We are looking for a Publisher Integrations Manager to join our Technical Services team. The role is focused on extensive systems integration, web development and troubleshooting of ad placements for enterprise customers and prospects. Your technical expertise in Luna’s technology and platform will enable you to devise customized implementations and solutions for the most sophisticated online publishers in the world. Working alongside Account Managers, you will be the technical and platform subject matter expert for a team that works to ensure in-market success.
We’re looking for a professional technologist – experience in Ad-tech, good work ethic, skill, virtue, a strong desire to learn & improve, attention to detail, and an inclination towards problem solving.
- Experience communicating technical concepts, constraints, and possibilities to a non-technical audience
- Comfort with training and supporting clients on a technology platform
- Experience configuring and implementing enterprise software applications
- Problem solving and enjoy daily challenges
- High level of comfort with multi-tasking and prioritization. You will work on implementations for various customers, and will be required to interface independently with many internal teams as well as customers
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent demonstrable skills) and at least 2-3 years of work experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English. You need to be able to understand a situation, convey a point clearly, and ensure all sides understand each other
- Bonus: we are an international organization so interest in cross-cultural teams will help!
The following technologies & skills will be crucial to your success in this role:
- Experience in Ad-tech especially in open RTB protocol and header bidding
- Experience with web development in restricted environments (cross-origin IFRAMEs, SafeFrames, AMP, etc.) and jQuery is an asset
- Performance and page analysis using browser debugging & development tools (Web Inspector, Firebug, etc.)
- Interest in web design and a passion for providing a high quality web experience
Your hands-on industry experience in, and knowledge of, the following will be a considerable asset:
- Ad technologies: Ad Servers (DFP, AdTech, etc.), SSPs, DSPs, and DMPs.
- Web analytics: Google Analytics, etc.
- Web technologies: Google Tag Manager