Luna Media is looking for a motivated Sales Executive to join our growing Sales Team in Mexico City. As a Sales Executive, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of our platform to key agency and client accounts.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To The Following:
- Prospecting and closing business with a targeted list of agency and advertiser accounts
- Developing strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Representing Luna Media in the online marketplace and becoming an active Brand Advocate
- Meeting quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Working closely with Client Services, Ad Operations, and Sales Planning, to ensure client campaign expectations are communicated internally
- Ensuring a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Prior digital media sales experience is a must, ideally within branding and performance.
- Proven in depth relationships and experience on ad sales and management agencies is required.
- Strong programmatic knowledge/experience is required
- Previous technology platform experience is a major plus
- Understanding of the digital video market
- High English language level, written and spoken a must
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
==== About Luna Media =====
Luna Media is a young and vibrant media company specializing in publisher monetization services through proprietary ad units that increase user engagement. Luna’s team has extensive experience in the Ad Tech industry and focuses on developing technology that brings value to both publishers and advertisers.
2-3 years in media and digital agency commercial relation.
• Marketing & advertisement
Type of contract