Account Manager (USA)
Luna Media is looking for an Account Manager to work remotely out of the USA. This role should make you want to get up each day to participate in the evolution of the most impacting advertising formats on the market, touching all aspects of innovative video campaigns and to be part of a team that combines responsiveness, multiculturalism, international and work life balance.
If you have experience providing first rate service, specifically in online advertising, this job is for you!
As an Account Manager, you’ll be part of the Business Operations team and your role is to manage both direct sold and programmatic campaigns, maintaining daily relationships with agencies, trading desks, DSPs and advertisers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receiving and verifying technical and creative elements, agency IO’s and programmatic requests
- Implementing creative in our proprietary ad server and delivery tracking
- Analyzing, optimizing and providing recommendations of areas for improvement for all campaigns
- Up-selling Deal ID’s
- Preparing performance reports and post-campaign analysis
- Daily monitoring of campaigns to ensure 100% delivery, including 3rd party servers
- Supporting sales executives for any problems with delivery and performance of their campaigns
- Maintaining regular and personal contact with clients (media agencies and trade desks)
- Programmatic ad serving experience is a must have
Who You Are
- You are passionate about the world of online advertising, new media and you have a particular appeal for video and engaging digital formats
- You are extremely organized, detail-oriented and autonomous
- You demonstrate a great sense of analysis
- You have business sense and good relationship skills
- You are proactive and you know how to adapt quickly
- You demonstrate high availability and good resistance to stress
- You have a good knowledge – or at least heard about – of ad servers as DBM, AppNexus, Mediamath and are familiar with third party trackers and tags as well as terms like Trading Desks, DSPs, RTB, SSP
- 2+ years of online media or adtech experience is a must